Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I LOVE me a KITTY

I LOVE A GOOD KITTY! In my mind though ALL kitties are good.  My own personal kitty, Handsome is the light of my life...well my husband AND my kitty. Handsome has a great attitude and is my personal assistant during all my lessons and does an excellent job of distracting hosting the students as they enter and exit.  He also is an excellent help when it comes to doing homework. 


I enjoy the antics of other kitties of the world as well.  For a long while, "Nora the piano playing cat" was my favorite...this may be my new favorite!  I'm not sure whether to cry, laugh, or go snuggle my own kitty!  This is so amazing! Check it out. 


1 comment:

  1. Handsome is a great kitty! And he knows he has great "parents" too.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILARY!!!!!!!

    - PMV

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...