Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

X-Stool/Benches

So I finally acquired a camel back/Queen Anne Sofa...what's next (you're asking)? X-Stools and Benches! It seems like they're everywhere. If there's not a garden stool (which I now have 3 of) it's an X-Stool.

 via: google images

The two stools in the photo above have a varied leg shape, which still resembles the X, just in a slightly swankier way. It fits my symmetrical soul for there to be 2 of things, although I am also prone to odd numbers of things.  In this case, it all depends on the size of the stools in consideration with the console table I wish to place them under. 

 via: Google images

via: Google images

The two stools pictured above look like Jonathan Adler stools, don't you think? Highly desirable but with the price tag, not nearly as much. 

Jonathan Adler via: Google Images



Jonathan Adler via: Google Images
While in the midst of my search for a more affordable option in terms of actually acquiring one of these I found these two options.  One from Target and one from Sears.  Who knew, I can't tell you the last time I looked at the Sears web page (other than for appliances).  Both of these options would require a little leg work to make them fit into the room, but at these prices, it certainly seems like a more realistic option. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the x stools but can never seem to find any in my price range. I hope you had a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ballard designs has affordable x-benches, and wisteria currently has theirs on sale! i LOVE these benches and would totally have bought some forever ago if i actually had somewhere to put them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was considering the one at target to recover with some fun fabric! I may get it tomorrow if it is still there. The problem is... I never want just one of anything, I want TWO! This makes it less affordable but much cuter!
    I love your blog! It is so fun!
    xoxo,
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...