Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photography Outing

Today my photography class at Memphis Theological Seminary went on a little photo outing.  We spent approximately 3 hours turfing though what is massive Elmwood Cemetery. Thank the sweet lord that we started at 8 am and not at noon.  (P.S. It is still HOT in Memphis)

When I got home I immediately started sifting through my photos.  I took about 250 photos, and have already been able to narrow it down to approximately 20.  The trouble is that I have to narrow it down even more as I am to turn in 8-10 photos for this assignment...Yes after spending hours walking and snapping away, now I have to narrow it down? "Geez", she exclaims with a sigh.

This is where "all y'all" come in.  I am have posted 19 photos, and I want you to tell me which ones "speak" to you.  Yes, some of them are similar (I spent a lot of time in a few particular areas) but that is what makes it even harder to decide which ones I like.  I'm curious which ones YOU like!

1


2

3

4

5

6

7


8


9


10

11

12

13


14


15


16


17

18


19


All photos taken by ME, please do not steal them unless you ask first.  (Not that you would, I mean come on, who wants creepy cemetery photos hanging around?)

6 comments:

  1. 1 and 14 (I like the angle better than 16)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want creepy cemetery photos hanging around, but we knew that. :P

    My favorites are 5, 6, 7, 11 and 14.

    ~ Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2, 10 (what's that MEAN?!), & 11. Maybe 12 because it makes me wonder what the rest says. 19 makes me think of speakers. Did you take all of those on your phone?! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney-
    2 made me laugh when I looked at it because it looks like that angel is holding (not a trumpet but a) vuvusela!
    Yes the whole "die like a Christian" made my eyebrows twitch...
    12 was interesting because it said "ghost" and I can't remember what the rest said....I doubt I could even find that stone again!
    Are you going to use your broken stone photo? If you are, I won't use mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...