Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

odd and ends for a Thursday afternoon

This morning I went with a friend to pick out a new desk chair.  There were options to be had, and decisions to be weighed.  No desk chairs were purchased but there were a few other odds and ends that came home with me today...

A random trip to Anthropologie brought home these ikat bowls.  


Aren't they darling? I bought one over the summer when Anthro last had them.  When I looked on line and saw that they had returned I assumed that they would be the same size as they were the last time.  WRONG!  They're approximately half the size as before. 


Naturally, they do still possess that same quality of "je ne sais quoi" that makes me love them. 


In addition to these little dandies, was the purchase of this book...


Let's see if this will provide any aid to being more "savvy". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...