This year brought really good things...
01. We rang in 2013 with really good friends.
02. Celebrated my 30th birthday in January
03. Many good concerts (attended and participated in)
04. Spring Break in San Fran
05. Graduation from Union University with 2nd Masters
06. Acceptance into University of Memphis Doctoral Program
07. We rented our midtown house (to the most lovely tenants ever)
08. Moved to our new house in East Memphis - A.K.A. #dwh2
09. 4th of July in DC on the choir tour
010. Second summer at Juilliard in NYC
011. Week in Florida before school started
012. SCHOOL STARTED, Yay!
013. First semester of ed doc work - yes it was fun!
014. Great semester of music lessons.
015. Great fall with activities at St. John's and St. Mary's.
(The hubs and I work for the Saints.)
016. My Family visited from Kansas in June and November.
017. Geoff's Dad came in December.
018. Successful programs and services in December.
019. Health and Safety - I should have said it sooner.
020. Lots of rehab to our beloved #dwh2.
021. Lots of goodness on the horizon for 2014!
With that goodness in mind - here is some graphic text/perspective curtsey of Pinterest.
38 hours left in 2013.
Here comes 2014...and many more!
(images: via the ol' Pinterest )