Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions A.K.A. Goals

My new year's resolution began in September when I started the medical study at University of Tennessee/Methodist Hospital.  The study is 6 months...the other 6 months will be dedicated to my own study and reflection from the 6 months spent with medical professionals.
I am now reaching the 4 month mark, leaving me with only 2 more months with the dream team.
My goal during this 6 month period was to lose 50 pounds.  With the 1 year goal to lose 100 pounds. Yes that sounds ridiculous, but let me tell ya...I've got it to lose! Come to think of it, I'd actually settle for 75 pounds.  So either way, all of that sounds like a good option.

Now that the holiday season is behind us for another year, I feel as though I will be able to get back on track towards losing a few pounds per week.  During this holiday season I've been doing good to just not back track into the dreadful darkness that I'd never be able to recover from. Moving on.

Tomorrow morning, January 3 I go in for my post holiday weigh in.  At that point it is off to the races to finish this "tour" strong.

Friday will mark the end of week 19...8 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Hilary, hang in there! I'm kind of a blog hog with my google reader, even though I don't ever comment, so know I'm always cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...