Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boden USA

In the wee, small hours of the morning I was awake and decided to do a little blog spotting.  I follow a few blogs in Australia and they usually post then.  I like to follow links, which usually leads me to new favorite blogs and even a few of the allusive "unknown". Today my unknown is a company called Boden USA. Here are a few pieces I really LOVE. I think I could very possibly order every piece in yellow and navy.  What cute clothes and in such fun colors, check it out!










2 comments:

  1. i LOVE boden! their clothes are great quality and fit too. but dangit, the word is out now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a few things from them about 4 years ago, jeans and a faux-leather and fur vest. The jeans were the most awkward fit ever, but I still have the vest. Their stuff is soo good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...