Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

I wouldn't normally say this...but...THANK HEAVENS THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS OVER!!!!! Since the holidays are so frequently full or merriment in the way of delicious food and libations, it made it particularly difficult for me to stay with my meal plan.  Good gracious, was it ever difficult.  As I shared last post about the holiday season, I did managed to lose some weight while home in Kansas.  
This past Friday marked the end of "Week 19"...another weigh in and new food. I lost a little over 2 pounds this week putting me back on target with my overall goal.  

I have approximately 6-9 weeks left depending on when my final blood work tests are scheduled for. Hopefully it will be closer to 9 weeks! 

As per archiving the experience, here are 2 more photos for the sake of study! 


End of Week 19

End of Week 19

1 comment:

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...