Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wallpaper may be the answer.

via: ME

The first time I set foot in our house (before we bought it), it was totally love at first sight.  It has so many architectural features that make me weak in the knees.  I don't know if the Canadian felt the same weakness in his knees, but he was quite smitten with our house. The butler's pantry is one of our highest use rooms in the house.  By day, and I mean like 359 of them, it is used as an "office" space. The remaining days of the year is it used as the bar for parties. All the tech tools are put away and the stemware and high ball glasses get to come out.  Last fall we painted this room and added some new furniture pieces to make it a little more transitional between these two uses. You can see it here and here and most recently here

Today I was reading up and following links and found a beautiful idea for a tasteful addition to our butler's pantry.  

Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis wallpaper via: My Cup of Te

Have you checked out My Cup of Te? 
It's a fabulous blog...click on the link above and check it out!

I'm not sure what wallpaper is right for my pantry at this point, but I certainly like the option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...