Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A big case of "The Grrrrrs..."


At approximately 2:17pm this afternoon I was gearing up for my afternoon of teaching when I reached for my gum jar to take a piece of gum. I've been known to chew a piece of gum (or 4)  before students arrive. Then I had to mentally slap myself on the wrist because I was about to consume something on the not approved list.  "Shame, shame, Hilary", I had to say.  I suppose that during the next few weeks, as it is still week 1 after all, that I am going to have to be on the look out for these opportunities to stray....and if not anything else my little music pupils might have to learn to like another kind of gum. (smile)

My first weigh in is on Friday morning.  I'm looking forward to the results and the beginning of week 2. It'll get easier, I know that it will.  Right now it just seems like a long rough road that is endless. I just wonder how many weeks I'll keep saying that? I suppose minding your weight is never something that is by definition easy though is it?
One thing I can tell you is that when I am finished with lessons today I will be on the war path for sugar free gum. 'Cause the double bubble is on the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...