Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 5 Weigh in

Today I went for my week 5 weigh in.  I went a day early this week because tomorrow (Friday October 1) I will be otherwise occupied.  Friday morning at 10:30 is my normal weigh in time/day.
I am always excited about weigh in day because I get to turn in my completed menu from the past 7 days, get a new one and get 2 new cooler bags of food.

For the most part my menu stays the same from week to week, but will change a little bit in that I'll rotate the foods I have more than once in a week.  When I started my favorite entree meal to have was eggplant Parmesan.  By now...I hate it.  Absolutely hate it.  I've moved on to "enjoying" the burritos, the Bocca nuggets and the enchiladas. If I had to guesstimate how many almonds I ate last week, I would say around 150.  That's a lots o almonds boys and girls.  BUT, like with any trade that can be good.  At least I'm not eating 35 eggs this week.  (smile)


As I mentioned in my previous post, tomorrow is our 5th anniversary.  And with celebrating comes food. (Please note I have a furrowed brow as I write this part.)  I will have to be particularly careful tomorrow as I made only good choices.

What would you do if you were me?  Enjoy your anniversary, have a nice meal (making good decisions, I'm not talking about eating a 20 oz steak here) and some wine.....OR.....stick completely to my nutritionist approved menu?  I think either way, I'm going to have a little side of gilt for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...