Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recital Flowers

I'm getting closer to sharing some photos from my recital (Friday night). But in the meantime I do have a few photos of my "recital flowers" to share.  Since we are in the midst of Lent in The Episcopal Church having alter flowers were not an option.  My delightful mother decided we were in need of some flowers anyway! Lent, or not Lent,  girl's got to have recital flowers. 



She, because obviously this is a lady, still has 3 more buds to bloom.  
The flower shop said that she should say in bloom for approximately 3 months. 


We had the orchid put in my Nate Burkus bowl.  Mom thought it was kind of a "different" idea to begin with but when it was finished it sure was a surprise for us both.  This beauty surpasses my wildest dreams! 


She's such a delicate little lady!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...