Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

kittens


update on this post: March 22, 2010

After viewing this post several times for personal amusement, I realized that this video was totally freaking my kitty out! At first I thought he was totally worried thinking there was a kitten in the room, but then I realized he was actually looking for a kitten that might be in hurt, or in trouble.  It made me so sad when I realized that this little video completely tormented poor Handsome. He spent about 45 minutes looking around the house for what he was sure was an injured and quite scared kitten.  Bless his sweet heart for looking.  So do beware of playing this video with a cat in the room, the story does not end well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...