Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mega Wedding Fleurs

True Statement:

I absolutely LOVE flowers. 

Having a bundle around the house is such a great touch.  
Whether it is 1 stem or 50, it's a fantastic way to bring 
color and a bit of "fresh" to your home and it's decor. 


This week...it just so happens that I have flowers....everywhere!



I can't stop taking pictures of them...they're so beautiful. 
What a magnificent creation. 








"OH, EM, GEE HILARY"
I'm sure that's what you're saying to yourself. 
I've said it to myself a few times. 
The poor hubs, the kitty and I are sneezing like crazy!

Somehow, it's worth it.  
A peony in the late summer/early fall is a rare thing to come by. 
I was wishing for some and voila, there they were. 

So...wondering where they came from? 
Wondering...if this is what your house looks like, what did the church look like? 





Looking into the Narthex from the Nave.


This bundle came from one of the isle (pew) decorations. 



Looking into the Nave from the Narthex. 
The pew arrangements were moved for the Sunday morning services. 
The arches, alter flowers and pillar candle flowers stayed up. 



These were by far the most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen.
It looked like a scene from a Hollywood movie or from Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine. 

To go with the beautiful flowers, the male guests were adorned in their black tie
 finest and the ladies in the summer  2011 runway gowns and cocktail dresses. 
The bride wore a lace gown with a creme to light pink ombre underneath, with a light pink sash cascading down the back of her dress. I've not checked their line, but I'm pretty sure it was Vera Wang. 
The bridesmaids wore navy dresses that were oh so flattering on all TWELVE of them! 
The flowers they carried matched that of the church flowers.  

The multiple camera crews wisely documented every smile, ribbon, tear and flower stem. 

The homily was one to remember, the music was divine. 

I sure hope this bride and groom LOVED their wedding and never forget it. 
Of all the weddings I've been part of, this one is for sure one for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...