Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

7 Days - 20 Photos

On Friday night, Handsome hid under the blue velvet couch in the sunroom

On Saturday, I went to see "The Help" with Katherine, Elizabeth, and Ellen. 
Seeing this movie just up the road from Jackson, MS 
in Memphis was really something. 
It looked an awful lot like my new 'ville. 

New Tervis Tumblers for the Dow Wards. 
Though our wedding day was nearing 6 years ago, it's still like a honeymoon. 

I'm addicted...get over it.

Something to celebrate with friends and drinks...
On Sunday my friend, Elizabeth graduated from The University of Memphis magna cum from the university honors college.  Yes, I like being around extra smart people who have good things to say. 


Hi...this is me in my Warby Parker glasses. 
They're awesome. 

An orange velvet chair in my co workers office. 

A late breakfast/lunch on my desk at work.
Don't worry, more food followed. 

Straws, like that of Kate Spade.  

A demi bev after work on Monday.

I'm loving our house. 

I switched lampshades. 
Orange silk for white parchment. 
This shade is silver on the inside, shhhh don't tell. 

You can see a little bit of the silver undercoat from this perspective. 

Elvis' vigil was on Monday.
Something to put on the ol' bucket list. 

A new Elle Decor arrived this week. 
That's always exciting. 

Lunch on Wednesday. 
Yum...Lean Cuisine

A Kate Spade print on the side table next to my desk. 

Can't forget my love for this guy. 
He's Handsome!

Now for the biggest event of the week...
My friends Melissa and Scott had a baby on Monday!
Welcome Clarabella!


This week was has flown by with not many words, just pictures. 

The weekend is nearly here! 
Take some pictures. 


1 comment:

  1. These photos are so beautiful, I want to see "The Help", I'm really curios.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...