Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Trifecta Saturday

I fibbed...today I've thrown down the trifecta of blog posts,  it is not just a duel post day. 

I purchased this rug a couple of weeks ago at a yard sale on my way home from church...


And...currently it is hanging out in the dining room...


Today while reading my favorite blogs I found this picture.....


 I do not know what the source is of this photo...
What I do know is that THAT IS MY RUG!

Does anybody know where this rug is actually from? 
There is no tag on mine, thus no indication of where it came from. 


CASE CLOSED: WEST ELM PETAL RUG IN SAFFRON 9X12


2 comments:

  1. I don't know, but check this designer's web page. She's the one who used it, and she's got an email address-ask her.

    http://www.kristaewart.com/#!work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lead! I googled "yellow rug" that's how I found the photo.
    Thanks for sharing the source! -HDW

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...