Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ode to the Pouf.

I love Moroccan Poufs.  I mean, I think they're the greatest thing since tic-tacs. They're so cute. The one hitch in this fascination scenario giddy up is that I've not actually ever seen one with my eyes, I want to see one so I can touch it with my hands.  I see them on the Internet and about thirtybagillion other blogs, but I never see them to buy. Naturally you can buy them online (heck you can buy everything on line...DUH) So...I deem them to be   "They're mysterious poufs". 


Here are some of my favorite pouf photos...


I'd buy a purple one, maybe even 2 purple ones....





I like this one because it reminds me of a keyboard....although I don't think I'd actually buy this one.





This isn't actually a Moroccan pouf, it's just cute because of the kitty.  I wonder what Handsome would look like on a pouf?  Probably a little like this....





He'd for sure require 2 poufs...he'd lob over the side if he only had one bless his heart.


Back to the poufs.....



I like rows of poufs....



And stacks of poufs....




poufs in a circle on the floor....





Poufs around the fireplace....




Poufs in front of an arm chair....
(love the white on white)




If you had a pouf, or 2 or 7...where would you put it? Or would you even invest in one of these silly things? Are they cute or is it just my imagination.  Do I want one because they are hard to get or because they truly are that cool.  Either way, tracking one down is an investment in its self. They're not just hanging out in a store around the corner (or are they?). Has anybody seen a pouf on a shelf in a store?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...