Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Party hats and wild dreams

Today I've been trying to think of anything but finding a job.  Arghhh, talk about something that can wear you down.  Tick tok, tick tok, tick tok...and still nadda.

I was looking on line a few minutes ago at additional backyard dream boats and found this photo:


This is Peter Fallic's house...beautiful back yard huh? Slight modifications and this is just about perfect to what my personal dreams have contained.  Pipe dreams considering the current jobless climate, but none the less...dreams.

Oh the flip side something a wee bit perky....one of my darling piano students made a gift for me.  She gave me an owl for Christmas (I love owls) and today she brought the owl a party hat. She's a clever kid, look out world, she's a comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...