Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Memphis Fun : Tiger Madness

On Friday night I went to Tiger Madness with my Canadian husband and my Thai surrogate daughter.


This was a rather fun outing and my first "sporting event" as a Memphis Tiger. Having attended another highly acclaimed basketball school I had some expectations as to how Tiger Madness would go down. Tiger Madness is modeled after Late Night - which is to mark the first day the team can officially practice together. That date was earlier in October, none the less I am glad to support my new Tiger team as they start their new season. It was great to be in the Fed Ex Forum with thousands of other screaming, laughing fans. I was not only proud of the university community and all the students but I was also proud of the city of Memphis. Go Tigers, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...