Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rug and Chair Desire


I'm prowling for a new rug.  

My instincts while I play "hunter-gatherer" tell me orange, green, or white...

My search started at overstock.com - great shipping, great options


Rug # 1
This also comes in grey and a tanish/green





Rug #2
This rug also comes in white (which I will also show) and green 





Nimbus in Ivory (would put in dressing room)


Nimbus in green-destination unknown


Rug #3
Going in a completely different direction
location-unknown




Rug #4
This is a great rug...no doubt about it and is a 
combination of two colors in our master bedroom.




In addition to my rug interest, I am also looking for an office chair.
One with wheels, and in white. 
Thank you O for giving me some good options!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE #4. #2 Young House Love has in the lime green and I think it looks fab. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...