Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The 'rents


These are my parents.  

They're greater than great.  Better than the best, more wonderful than wonderful defines. 
They are wonderful teachers, leaders, shepherds, servant leaders...do I need to go on? You get the point.  In 2011 language..THEY ROCK!  Tomorrow, they will celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary.  

I'm so very proud of their accomplishments individually, as a couple, as parents, as professionals...
again I need not go on, you get the idea. 

If I could send them a round of applause, play them "happy birthday", hire a marching band I would. None of that seems like enough though to share with them how much I love them and how proud I am of them. So, instead I'm going to go for the 2011 version of display of affection....
I'm blogging about them. They're the best, and I'm so thankful to call them my parents!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...