Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to school - Tiger Time

"...School days, school days
Dear old golden rule days
Readin' and 'ritin' and 'rithmetic
Taught to the tune of the hickory stick
You were my queen in calico
I was your bashful barefoot beau
And you wrote on my slate
"I love you, so"..."
Music by Gus Edwards |  Lyrics by Will D. Cobb (1907)

Hilary Dow Ward, University of Memphis
Department of Leadership and Administration
Doctor of Education, Class of 2017


 It was fun going to the bookstore to buy my books. That really kicked off the excitement for me!

What my pile looks like when I go to class...yup, I'm a bag lady.

My student ID! YAY.


 (There's a new Starbucks in the bookstore...it's a goooood one!
We went over on Friday for a little drinky. And guess what, the chairs are great.)

University of Memphis - Tom the Tiger


U of M FIGHT SONG

Go Tigers Go, Go On To Victory,
Be A Winner Thru And Thru;
Fight Tigers, Fight Cause We're
Going All The Way --
Fight, Fight
For The Blue And Gray And Say --
Let's Go Tigers Go,
Go On To Victory.
See Our Colors Bright And True;
It's Fight Now Without A Fear,
Fight Now Let's Shout A Cheer,
Shout For Dear Memphis U.
(Yell)
Go Tigers Go
Go Tigers Go
Yea -- Tiger Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...