Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Over the river and through the woods...

 As I was about to write a post this evening I noticed that I had put this post together and never hit "publish". It's from Thanksgiving. My heavens. So...back to Thanksgiving holiday before I talk about Christmas!

Here are a few photos to commemorate the holiday's travels.

Over the (Mississippi) River and through the woods (of Arkansas and Oklahoma) to my Mother and Father's house we went....

Hello.

Mom and Dad's house...

Tasty beverages....

Handsome, maxing and relaxing.

The dresser in my room at Mom and Dad's house.


...one of the many things that looks different since I lived there.

I can remember begging my parents for this bed. 
It is from Restoration Hardware. 
When I was younger, it was the be all and end all! 
My....how my style has changed. 

Now that I'm about to hit "publish" I'm thinking that the reason I hadn't done it before was largely due to the fact that I wasn't finished writing it.  But...because we are now many weeks past said holiday and have moved into a whole other year. I will leave it at this. 

Thanksgiving 2012, the end.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...