Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

#dwh2 : The entry way

I posted a couple days ago about the entry way in #dwh2. Instead of verbalizing a lengthy post. I'll let the photos tell the story.  I went a little crazy using my "Beautiful Mess" appIt is a good one.  The editing options directly on the photo are excellent.

So...here it is...the entry way mid way through the project.







At this point the paneling has been filled/sanded/primed/filled, etc.  The before/during photo gives me butterflies. I am so excited for the entry way to be finished. The bar is also going through this transformation at the same time.  But for now, let's focus on how much brighter the entry way is!

Can't wait to share more photos when it's finished! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...