Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the past two weeks...according to Instagram

While I love reading other people's blogs...sometimes I "forget" to post on my own. 
In no particular order...here is what's up with me and the hubs and the kitty for the past 2 weeks.






I went to a make up event at Joseph in Memphis....
I immediately came home and played with my toys. 



I ordered the French 75 so much at Cafe 1912, they finally put it on the regular menu. 


My fall supply of lipstick, love Trish  McEvoy.


On October 1, the hubs and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. 


On September 30 I got bangs. Yikes. 


Anniversary dinner at Folks Folly. 
I opted for the Lobster Tail. 


Handsome loves to hang out in the window. 
He won't come down. 


Flowers from anniversary weekend. 


Anniversary cupcakes.


Remember that Kate Spade Look Di Loop Necklace I wanted...
Guess what...I got it for our anniversary. 


Handsome has opinions...no surprise there. 


Anniversary necklace and bangs.  
Hoot...Hoot



The soda machines at school now have bottles of orange crush. 
How retro. 



Long story short....glad I took pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...