Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Windows, Shimdows

I have been reminded ever so kindly in the past 5 1/2 months of unemployment that when "God closes a door he/she opens a window" and each time I hear it I smiley sweetly as though I accept this fair weathered comment. 

Today I was reminded for the 4,593,399th time of this phrase (sigh). Today, of all days, it stuck with me much longer than it has the previous times and seemingly so has been much harder to shrug off.  

While making preparations to blog tonight I found this sign on Google.  





It made me laugh (hard).  So while perhaps my door/window situation seems to be a little bit non existent, I do find it funny (that for the time being) I was able to have a little laugh during my "layover" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...