Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy wedding day Chelsea and Marc.

I am proud to say that I have been a fan of the Clintons since, well I was in the 3rd grade.  I remember going to Washington in the winter of 1993 and seeing all the "Hillary" parafanalia.  And equally as memorable, I remember standing next to Hillary and Chelsea in 2008 during a stop on her Presidential Campaign.









Today I waited with my high expectations and baited breath (in a good way) to see Miss Chelsea Clinton in her custom made Vera Wang wedding gown. And just as predicted....She looked beautiful. Additionally, a round of applause for our Secretary of State!  She also looked lovely. 

Marc Mezvinsky,left with his new mother-in-law Hillary Rodham Clinton, his bride Chelsea and father-in-law former President Bill Clinton after the couples wedding Saturday July 31, 2010 in Rhinebeck,N.Y. 


!!!!WOW!!!!


Wouldn't you love to have been a wedding guest at this wedding? 
I might of "hopped a fence" for this!...well that is more figurative than literal since they spent a small fortune on the amped up security. 




Chelsea has lived her life (beautifully) under a microscope with the whole world watching. I remember seeing her in 1992 with her crazy curls and in January of 1993 on her father's first inauguration day wearing her blue coat and hat. OH man, did I want a coat and hat like Chelsea's!

On her wedding day, just as any other day for her in the public eye, she's done it beautifully. Congratulations Chelsea and Marc. 



(wedding photos by Genevieve de Manio Photography via Yahoo--iPhone photos of Hillary and Chelsea by Hilary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...