Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday, blueberries and blackberries and March Madness, Oh my!



Sunday afternoon...naps on the couch...internet shopping...basketball games....and a cup of coffee. Idealistic I think.

I've got spring cleaning or rather...spring decorating on my mind. I brought home some of my office furniture this week and am thinking about how to repurpose those pieces into my my living set up.

These are in the front of my mind...Oh what to do?



I started looking on line at fabrics trying to figure out what color they should be and found this photo of some chairs that are a similar shape. I'm curious if this might be the answer. That would mean covering the entire chair but I like it.



I have had these chairs for 4 years. I bought them from a stylist who was redoing her salon. The chairs have faded a little bit over time but are of really good quality. I would love to save them if at all possible. The other option is....to pitch them. Oh, that's a sad thought. I hope I can figure out what to do with them and where to put them.

Another design page I have been looking at lately is Tonic Home. I find that they have very fine products. Here are some of my favorites...






I like this set up....it is fun, don't you think?









I like these console tables-possibly to put on both sides of the fireplace.

Now...this is just beautiful!





I have this coffee table and love it! I am also...dreaming of the "dining table" for the sunroom.
A girl can always dream....right???


I am very pleased to see that Tonic Home seems to think that my master plan color scheme is up to snuff. They list Gold and Grey as a good color combo...




I wonder if I'll ever have a room in my house that looks like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...