Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

THIRTY

WELL. I'm nearly 2 weeks into being thirty years old. (gulp.) It seems like I just said I was 95. I think for some turning 30 is no trouble, yet for me it seemed to be more of the trauma persuasion. None the less, it happened. It came, it went, it's done. The celebration has continued, the last party was just yesterday. Here are a few snap shots from the actual birthday and the day after.

 Precious hands of students at school.
A banner on my classroom door. 

 birthday balloons at our house

 surprise flowers from Mom and Dad

 Friday evening brought a surprise birthday party at our house. 
Mary Clayton, a gal pal and teacher friend from school.

 Mary Poppins at the Orpheum last Tuesday.
P.S. it was most spectacular.

 Friday night party, Geoff cooked some of my favorite things.

 Birthday (day) dinner at Acre my new favorite place.

 A lovely banner on my classroom door from another precious class. 

All in all, these things helped me into my 4th century of life. 
All good things and blessings to have, hold, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...