Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stella and Dot

 
I'm sure many of you have heard of it.

Well, I have joined the party.  I had a little bit of birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. And knowing how I roll with that whole money burning in my pocket thing plus the fact that I do love jewelry... Ipso-facto, that's what happened. That's my story.









Among my first purchases were these 3 lovely necklaces.  I'm so excited to have them and I've quite seriously worn them almost every day.  The Pegasus necklace is absolutely lovely. It's not heavy, it doesn't make my neck hot, and it's not itchy.  All things I considered when making my purchase.

Should you have any interest in these jewels or anything in the line, I hope you'll look them up on my Stella and Dot web page.

1 comment:

  1. good for you!! I absolutely love the pegasus necklace. So stunning yet very versatile! You can style that with many different outfits!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...