Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness

Photo: Geoff and Hilary in Prince Edward Island, July 2012


Our study of "thankfulness" has begun at St. Mary's Episcopal School (where I work). We teach the girls that thankfulness means being grateful for the things we have, the kindnesses shown, and the world around us. When we talk about the things they are thankful for, they ask me, "Mrs. Ward what are you thankful for?" The very first thing that comes to mind is my darling husband, Geoffrey.

As we continue to study what we are thankful for this month with the girls, I know my list of gratefulness will expand in response to their question.  But for now, I start with my most precious friend and companion, my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...