Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The ocassional "dump"

Handsome...enough said!

Choral festival at St. Mary's Cathedral.
That's Bruce Neswick, he's kind of a big deal.

A few folks from St. John's attended. 
It was an Ol' Miss football game, obviously that detoured some members.

I'm looking for a chandelier that looks like this.
This one is HUGE, probably 60" across. 
Let me know if you see one. 

A $15 chair from Gary's Antiques got a new hide!

A new favorable "saying" to add to the pile. 



I've been spending a lot of time at NPR-WKNO 91.1
lately.  It's a lot of fun, but a new kind of stress to learn to manage. 
Also, these photos were taken on different days and I am wearing 
black and white in both and I have the same mug apparel.  
I'm such a creature of habit. 

Some new coffee table reading.
The orange book on the right is a fabulous book. 
It's by Heather Clawson. She's got a killer blog! 
The book on the left, it needs no introduction.

A new restaurant in our  neck of the woods. 
"Local" is what it's called...I think. 
It might be "Local Gasto Pub" but I really 
can't tell based on the excessive signage.
Anyway....fabulous addition to the 'hood.


AND.....

Handsome.  The end.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...