Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Service/Bar Cart

Are you on the hunt for a bar cart? 
I'm not...but on the off chance that any of you are...I found some!
So, the day is saved. 

Now, my finds aren't from the regular bar cart types of sources.  Rather, Harbor Freight Tools. Yes, I know I've gone mad.  First I switch Tory Burch for Aerosoles, and now I'm shopping at the tool store. You must think I've lost it. Alas, this is a totally suitable option that is high on style and low on cost.




Option 1 - rings in at $69.99
AND also comes in a 2 shelf version. 


Option 2 - rings in at a smashing $37.99
This dandy comes in a couple of other color
options but who doesn't like this sassy red?


I could see these carts being used for a variety of other things.
Such as an extra storage space for towels, etc in your bathroom
(depending on your style) or in your kitchen to hold small appliances.
Possibly as a cart near your washer and dryer to
wheel things back to their respected places once folded.
You see, this cart really is for "service"...


Since both of these are built for utility and the elements, they could function both inside and out. Should I be on the hunt for a (bar) cart...I would head over to Harbor Freight Tools to snatch up one of these cute things. Perhaps, I'll even see you there! 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...