Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Boot Scooting

This evening is my last at home before the spring 4th quarter begins at school (where I go, not teach at). I'm doing a little on line browsing.  This evening I was on the hunt for some ankle boots.  My friend Elizabeth does not like ankle boots...And so we do not talk about them but I thought "talking" about them via blog post might suffice.

There was a pair of Tory Burch leopard boots I just loved.  In fact I ordered them, then they sat in my closet and I didn't wear them and finally...I decided to return them. Now, 4 months later I'm having a major sad face because I let them go.  What in the world was I thinking?  Just because I didn't wear them that week didn't mean I wouldn't wear them ever.  Sheesh.  Have I not learned anything about myself in my time...buying my own shoes?

None the less my void for ankle boots has not been filled.  Tonight, however, my hunt for ankle boots resulted in a completely different style find.  Rather than animal print calf hair, and stilletto...I found flat and with a splash of country. I've gone to the polar opposite.  Not only do I currently (this week at least) desire a different style, I've gone from Tory Burch to Aerosoles. Yes go on, laugh it out because I surely am.


 Via: Aerosoles
Mystique


Via: Tory Burch 
Patricia Leopard  High Heel Bootie


Fortunately for me, my shoe desires are short lived and pass with the season.
Besides, it's sandal weather, why am I shopping for boots anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...