Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Le Weekend

Handsome wants to know if you've had a good weekend.


I've been contemplating a new hair do...



How do we feel about bangs? 
I'm considering it. 



I spent some time this weekend playing with my big girl toys. 



My freshly painted chairs have been put back in place. 
I love it! How in the world did I get so lucky to find them? 
Thank you Craigslist "Gods".



Handsome and I taught lessons on Sunday afternoon. 
Handsome is my VP of operations/security.
The students love him. 


After church this morning (at St. John's Episcopal Church)
 the children had a lemonade stand.  It was so precious. 


The Emmy's are on tonight.  
Perhaps a rich beef stew will be cooked in honor of the program. 

Hmmm, perhaps to the store we shall go. 


Did you have a good weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. That chair is fantastic! It looks fresh and modern with white legs. And Handsome the Cat is pretty cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...