Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A musical Halloween gathering

This morning was my Halloween studio class.  Naturally, don't we all look for another reason to sport our costumes and seasonal couture?  

This morning as we heard Debussy, Schubert et all the students were adorned in costumes. 

Present and accounted for this morning was Harry Potter, Mr. Peanut, A Nerd, A Kitty, Maid Marian to name a few.  It was quite something. 

I was happy to host a few of my students this morning in our freshly painted studio space (aka my living room/sunroom), after the bedlam of having everything out of place it was nice to have things back in position. 

To quote my father, "Light refreshments were served, and a good time was had by all."

Happy Halloween!




A group shot during our Halloween studio class

During our flashcard trivia game
As we were wrapping things up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...