Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween

There's some Halloween spirit roaming around our house....here's a little view of what's up. 


I don't know who I like more, the whimsical pile
of pumpkins or the giant pear!

This chair has traveled with us to several houses.
Once upon a time (aka 5 years ago at Halloween)
this was the chair that Handsome
would sit on while waiting for us to come home.

Handsome asked if he could sit on the front
 porch as the Halloween cat like he used to...
 My answer was no.

A little green pumpkin bling on the inside.

This came in several colors...I wanted black but decided that
it looked a little like Darth Vader and that is not what I was going for.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...