Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

TJ Maxx on Summer!

Saturday I went on a little "hunter gatherer" trip to look for some good for V-day gifts.  One of my stops was Bo-Jo's in Memphis, and I figured that while I was on Summer Avenue, I should go ahead and visit the TJ Maxx.  My goodness, there were all kinds of fun things.  I've been in a few times before and I usually don't see anything worth sniffing at...this time...JACK POT.  Check out these goods...

croc nesting tables

cute pair of lamps on a fabulous console table

love this pair of side chairs

another super cute pair of lamps

hello dolly, do I ever wish I had something to do with these

and the grand finale...the best of show...this couch is fabulous.
And my goodness does it ever look like something from anthropologie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...