Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My personal gift shop.


Well I suppose that it is time to take down the Christmas decorations.  They have now been up for 6 weeks.  Jesus was born, the 3 wise guys have found him in the manger, and now it is time to move on in the new light of the year.

In addition to my liturgical sentiment, my dining table currently  looks like a "gift shop".  Before I started teaching lessons today I started gathering up all the decor in the living and sun rooms to better organize for the process of packing up.  I said that it looked like a gift shop because one of my students came in today and said, "Mrs, Ward...you're table looks like a gift shop!"  I didn't know whether to hug him for saying something so cute or just laugh a hardy chuckle.  

Either way...it's a happy and merry way to start the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...