Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

End of week 3.

Today was the end of week 3.  Once again it was time to face the metric scales! I have learned that I like seeing my weight much better when it is in metric, it makes this diet thing seem effortless.  But then I remember that I have to multiply that number as 1 kilogram is 2.2 pounds. Regardless, it was another good week and the total weight loss for this week was 5 pounds.



This week my food was quite tasty.  I had eggs, fixed in various ways, lots of Zone bars, Mahi-Mahi/Tuna/Salmon burgers with whole wheat buns, etc. 

Tonight, this is what I had for dinner....



2 cups of broccoli 
Chocolate Peanut Butter Zone Bar

This is probably my favorite dinner entree so far, Cheese and Vegetable Enchiladas


My personal assistant is finally getting used to this diet change, as it has been a change for all of us.  He seems to be on the bandwagon now.  We do have to do a few things to appease his little furry self. 

The house got cleaned this week, and now Handsome has once again taken
his place on top of the table.  He claims he is  staking the territory for all of "cat-dom"...but mostly for himself. 

And....Handsome has officially requested a chair in the kitchen, the chances of
getting your tail stepped on are far less when you're in your "high chair".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...